- Upload Info
- Upload image
- Upload video
uploaded by: Valleri
Description: On the stand of Jeunes@Work. Consultations during the exhibition.
Jeunes@Work is a specializes Employment Agency, a department of IPT.
Jeunes@Work advise you to find your first job in the labor market.
Requirements for the program "First Work":
* Age between 18 and 28 years
*From Switzerland or holder of a valid permit of residence/work
* Holders of a diploma recognized in Switzerland
* Seeking a first professional experiance
* Available at least 4 consecutive months
* Ready to make internships in companies
* Motivated to participate actively in the program (written commitment)
L'expo "Cité des métiers et de la Formation" (City of trades and of Training) - 20-25 Novembre, 2012, Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland
The exhibition provides information about education, training and qualifications for the academic year 2013-2014 and the current programs, regular courses and practice.
Source of Information: Official information materials of Jeunes@Work (Fondation IPT).
Fondation IPT intégration pour tous
Rue de la Clergère 1
0041 2192592 00
Fondation IPT intégration pour tous - Genève
Rue du Lièvre 2-4
CH-1227 Les Acacias
0041 223081020, 0041 223081434
photo - personal archive