- Upload Info
- Upload image
- Upload video
uploaded by: printercustomerhelp
Description: Printer needs to be frequently updated to its latest version of drivers and firmware. You may directly update it or reinstall the printer. The main cause for the reinstalling of wireless brother printer is for the solution of hindrance during printing. So the printer starts working smoothly by reinstalling the wireless brother printer. The process for reinstalling is very simple. You just have to follow the following simple procedures:
1. In control panel find “printer Drivers”.
2. Remove the drivers, it will uninstall the printer.
3. Now download the latest driver from internet or insert the CD in your computer.
4. Under hardware and sound select “add printers”.
5. Select your brother printer from the list with the model number of printer.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the procedure.
Reinstalling is a healthy practice to the printers. It should be performed frequently to make your printer work smoothly. If you are still having problem in reinstalling your brother wireless printer then you might want to contact our technical support team.
Author (source) of image: Personal archiveRecommended/Related links