- Upload Info
- Upload image
- Upload video
uploaded by: contacthelp999
Description: Adding signature in mail has become a very famous tradition in the mailing platform. It does give a shape for a mail and also defines the standard of the mail. In other works, it is also taken as the authenticity while transferring the mail. Signature in the mail does helps to recognize weather the mail is genuine or not. Now a day many users are looking for a way to learn the ways to add signature in Cox Webmail. The steps are mentioned below who are looking for steps to add signature in their mail.
• Once user have decided to add signature in their mail, user will have to log in into their account using any of the web browser.
• After opening your account, locate for the menu on the left side.
• Then select on Webmail > inbox and click on settings.
• In settings user will have to click on Signatures.
• User will have to create a new signature in the provided text box.
• Then new signature will be installed.
Apply the following steps and user will be able to add signature in their Cox webmail. For more on Cox please contact us on our Customer Support Number 1-855-617-9111.
Author (source) of image: Personal archiveRecommended/Related links